The LifeSaver Cube is able to purify up to 5,000 liters.
A robust and portable water filter capable of delivering 5,000 liters of clean water for family use. The LifeSaver Cube holds up to 5 liters at any one time and is designed to support families whilst on the move, this includes families who are away from a mains water supply or for emergency response use by aid organizations and governments.
- Virus – 99.99%
- Bacteria – 99.9999%
- Cysts – 99.9%
- Dimensions: 200mm x 200mm x 208mm (h) (7.9 x 7.9 x 8.2 (h) inches)
- Dry Weight: 1.2kg (42 oz)
- Capacity: 5L (168 oz)
- Purifies: 5,000 liters (1,325 US gallons)
- Includes a replaceable Activated Carbon Disc for chemical and heavy metal reduction as well as removing bad taste and odor, effective for up to 100 liters – Our standard activated Carbon discs used in all LifeSaver products have been tested to show excellent and consistent heavy metal and chemical reduction for their stated life over a range of sample contaminants such as chlorine, lead, nickel, and cadmium. Improving taste and odor along the way.
- The water is still safe to consume without an Activated Carbon Filter installed
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times, or unpleasant tastes like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy,liters or muddy water
- Robust body for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
THIS LIFESAVER CUBE INCLUDES:
- Lifesaver Cube
- 1x Activated Carbon Filter – effective for up to 100 liters
- Maintenance Pack (1x protective cartridge cap and 2x spare literso-rings)
Designed and developed with the International NGO – Oxfam, the LifeSaver Cube delivers clean water for individuals, families, groups, and communities on the move. It is the ideal clean water solution for emergency preparedness – small enough to be transported or to be stored in a vehicle, or to used as a water filter in the home.
The LifeSaver Cube was designed to store and carry dirty water. We recommend storing dirty water, either in the cube or in other storage containers, and filtering through the cube as and when clean water is required, to prevent recontamination of previously filtered water.